Pat Moore Foundation is honored to announce our partnership with the University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior. It is through this partnership we will be working hand in hand to better serve our patients and the recovery community.
Since June 2011, UC Irvine Medical School signed an agreement with Pat Moore Foundation whereby the UCI faculty will perform a psychiatric evaluation of PMF’s treatment patients as part of the intake process through the end of the calendar year. While we do continue to offer the best in care, we know by partnering with UC Irvine we will also deliver the highest quality psychiatric care* to the rehabilitation and treatment patients of Pat Moore Foundation.
Below is a list of Medical Services Available at Pat Moore Foundation:
- Health and Physical Exam, which includes a comprehensive metabolic panel and blood counter, covering liver, kidney, electrolytes, and more
- Medical Detoxification Services, providing non-medical and medically managed detoxification (using Suboxone, Subutex, and Buprenorphine when appropriate) and primary residential treatment
- Detoxification Medications, which include Suboxone, Subutex, and Buprenorphine, are only provided where medically managed detoxification is necessary and appropriate
- *Psychiatric Evaluation by the faculty of the University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, as well as follow-up visits as needed
- Dehydration Evaluation, which consists of IV Therapy where fluids help replenish hydration
- After Detox Therapy, which discusses 12-step programs, individual and group therapy, residential in-house treatment, sober living, and other medications to help maintain sobriety
- Nutrition and Alcohol Evaluation, which evaluates the level of B-vitamins in the client, and often times a person has not been eating well and the alcohol lowers that level.
Adding UCI’s Psychiatric Evaluation to our already stellar alcohol and drug treatment protocol is certainly an honor.