- About Pat Moore Foundation
- Contact Us
Call now for help, 24 hours at (888) 426-6086
Our Admissions Process and Evaluation
At The Pat Moore Foundation, we recognize that the decision to seek treatment assistance for alcohol and substance abuse addiction can occur at any time day or night. For this reason we are available to take your phone calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call us anytime at(888) 426-6086.
Our knowledgeable and caring admissions staff is trained and happy to discuss the following items with you:
- Admission Guidelines - we treat both men and women adults, age 18 and over, suffering from alcohol and drug addiction, specializing in alcohol and drug detox and treatment programs.
- Detoxification - pre-screening to determine the need for medical detoxification, prior to admission to The Pat Moore Foundation.
- Intervention - if it is determined that the prospective client will need a professional intervention to agree to accept treatment, we have an interventionist on staff or we are happy to refer you to a pre-screened interventionist.
- Check-In Assistance - we will be happy to meet the prospective client at any of our local airports: Orange County Airport (SNA), Long Beach Airport (LGB), or Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). Additionally, should the client be traveling by Amtrak, we would be happy to meet him/her at the Irvine, CA, train station. If necessary, and in driving distance, we’ll also arrange to pick-up the prospective client via vehicle.
To learn more about the rehab intake process click here to read the Q&A - The Rehab Intake Process - What It's Really Like.
If you're not ready to speak with someone, but still have questions, fill out our anonymous Self Assessment Test. This questionnaire provides valuable feedback that is only for you. You will not be contacted and no one else sees the results.
Finally, our Admissions Staff will make every effort in determining if The Pat Moore Foundation is the best treatment program for you or your loved one. Should it be concluded that another treatment center might better fit your needs, then our staff will be happy to refer you to another treatment provider.
We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you through the admissions process. If you have any questions, please call us 24-hours at (888) 426-6086 or contact us via the inquiry form above.